Admission to the FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY is open to any adult 18 years of age or older, who is in recovery from alcohol and/or drug addiction. The application process is as follows:
1. Call (813)-523-7163 for a phone assessment.
2. Schedule an intake assessment at FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY. The resident manager and/or the program director will provide a tour of the premises and review the program policies and guidelines.
3. Upon acceptance into FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY, the member shall pay a damage deposit; the initial week program fee; and the last week program fee.
4. To be considered for admission, the prospective member must be alcohol and drug free, and pass the required drug screening.
5. Upon acceptance and compliance with the above requirements, a room will be assigned to the member. (Rooms will likely be shared with others.)
6. FOUNDATIONS IN RECOVERY relies upon the accuracy of information provided by the member to grant admission to the program. Accordingly, false information on the application form could result in the dismissal from the program, immediate removal from the premises and the forfeiture of prepaid fees.